Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

A week ago on Saturday we visited a nearby pumpkin patch with some friends. The kids were very excited to dress up in their costumes. Gina is Supergirl and Andrew is Superman (Lame mom forget to check on the battery for the camera so I was dependent on others for the pictures). Below is Gina with her friend Gabriel. I also have a Giants baseball outfit for Dylan. It was originally bought for Gina but she never wore it and neither did Andrew. I bought an official baseball cap to go with it as well (I actually went twice because he apparently does not have a toddler size head). But when it came to putting on the outfit, he refused. He also turned down the giraffe costume that has been handed down from the bigger kids. So he wore the hat for a while but not for any of the pictures. He may end up going out trick or treating dressed as a toddler, we will have to see.


No comments: