Sunday, October 26, 2008
The Age of Realization
Dylan has finally recognized that he has to take a nap in the afternoon and his brother and sister do not. He is not happy about it. Yesterday, I put him down for his nap and he cried and cried. He finally seemed to settle down but only for an hour. Normally, he takes at least a two hour nap. Then today, I tried to get him down just before taking the other two out. Again, he cried and cried. I left and when we returned two hours later, no nap. Vic said he cried for about 30 minutes and so he got Dylan up. He seemed fine though he fell asleep in the car on the way back from getting groceries. He did go to sleep a half hour earlier today but he started out crying "No nap." After a couple of minutes he had a change of heart, asked for a toy car and lay down in the bed. I guess he is really a toddler now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"No nap" ...?! Two more dooming words could not be found together coming from a toddler!
Post a Comment