Somehow I developed this pain in the side of my neck and shoulder Thursday night after going out for coffee. I thought it would go away after a good night sleep (or at least as good as I could get with Dylan waking every so often) but it was still there Friday morning and lasted all day. I've been taking Motrin which helps but it hasn't gone away yet. And it has left me grumpy which is not great for dealing with the kids who were in high spirits of course. Dylan did sleep for a very long time which helped so I was able to take a nap this afternoon.
Gina decided to go to dance class this morning and I took Andrew to his gym class. Andrew as usual didn't do the warmup part of the class but he did participate in the parachute group activity, a first. He had fun on the balance beam and swinging on the bars. He had the most fun getting drinks from the water fountain, which left the front of his shirt soaking wet. Since it was the last class of the session, he also got a little ribbon which he proudly brought home to show Vic and Gina.
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment