Tuesday we spent the morning at Creekside park. Stacey and Gavin were there for a short time as well as Kristi and her kids. Then it was off to Noahs for lunch and Los Gatos to buy Gina some new shoes. Andrew was fascinated by the sunglasses at the shoe store so I ended up buying him a pair of sunglasses as well.
We spent an hour at home before it was time to go to the park again, this time with the Las Madres 04 and 06 groups. I finally met some of the other 06 moms which was fun. Dylan was the youngest baby and he was actually awake for part of the time there. Gina and Andrew had a great time running around with 3 yr old boy named Joey (his mom is in the 06 group). I also had a chance to talk with one of the 04 moms whose older daughter attends McAuliffe elementary school. She had a lot of good things to say about it so I am looking forward to the tour to see the school when it is in session.
Yesterday Gina went to preschool but Andrew still hasn't completely recovered from being sick so I had both boys all day. Andrew had a great time playing outside in the morning and then in the afternoon I took him to the Children's Discovery Museum. It wasn't crowded and Andrew had fun climbing all over the firetruck and ambulance. He particulary loved an old Ford car. I was able to get a cute picture of him sitting in it. He also spent a lot of time in the water play area and got very wet.Today we spent the morning at music class and then the park. Music class was definitely better than last week. Teacher Danny knew the songs and the pace of the class was much better. Gina even gave him a hug at the end. I had forgotten that I used to carry Andrew a lot in music class. This time I had to carry a very awake and somewhat fussy Dylan most of the time. The first time we stood up and walked around for one of the songs, I turned around to see a very distraught Andrew standing by himself. Poor guy! He was okay with just holding my hand the rest of the time.

We spent a long time at the park. It was a very nice day after the fog burned off. Gina and Andrew had a great time running around with each other at first and then later they played with Emily and Ava on the big kid play structure. They were playing some kind of mouse/monster game. Dylan got to wear his cute bear jacket which kept him very warm. So once he finally fell asleep, he was out.
No comments:
Post a Comment