Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Tree



Every year we seem to wait until the last week before Christmas to get our tree and this year was no different. We went on Sunday to pick it out. Gina found a tree that was fairly short and skinny; she insisted that we get it. After looking at a few bushier ones, we also agreed that smaller might fit better in the corner space of the living room.

It took another day to get it up with the lights on, but once it was ready, the kids were excited to decorate it. I got to sit back and hand out the ornaments while they put the ornaments on the tree. I did rearrange a few to the top afterward. They remembered a few from last year and it was fun telling them about some of the ornaments I had inherited from my grandmother.

No comments: