Sunday, December 21, 2008

Visit with Santa




On Sunday we went to Los Gatos so that the kids could tell Santa what they wanted for Christmas. All three were very excited. Of course, it was a little wet out but the rain held off for the most part while we stood in line. For 40 minutes. I bought some kettle corn to munch on while we waited and Dylan was happy to sit in the stroller for most of the time.

Gina walked right up when it was her turn and listened carefully and then told Santa what she wanted for Christmas. Then Andrew walked up, a little bit more tentatively but he was eager to ask for his Star Wars lego set. He even smiled when I took his picture. Dylan walked up on his own as well, but wouldn't say a word or smile. Then I got a picture with all three. Overall, a successful outing to see Santa.

No comments: