
Today Gina went with Nana for a two day visit in Sacramento. She was SO excited to be going. Of course she couldn't resist rubbing it in to Andrew that she got to go and Andrew was too little. Andrew was not happy with being left behind. I left for a little while to get my tire fixed and when I came back, Gina had her sleeping bag in the hallway and was busy packing her two backpacks. I think she took half her wardrobe with her.
I called my mom later and she said Gina was having a lot of fun. But she wouldn't talk to me on the phone. She's funny like that sometimes. It was strange just having the two boys around and definitely quieter. Without Gina, Andrew could play with his toys without interruption and there was no one to pester in the car.
No comments:
Post a Comment