

Saturday Auntie Alice flew up for the weekend to visit. We decided to take the kids to Los Gatos for the afternoon so that the kids could run around in the fountains. Usually Andrew ignores the fountains and instead, pushes his stroller
around the grassy area. This time, with no stroller to push, he followed Gina into the fountains and had a great time getting soaked. Gina was excited to try out her new bathing suit.Dylan had fun hanging out in the shade with Alice and Nana. He is now rolling over and likes to show off his new skill.
We also took advantage of having both Alice and Nana visiting by leaving the three kids at home while Vic and I attended a wedding reception for his boss. I got the "Mama, you look beautiful" from Gina (not that I was very dressed up, but I was wearing makeup and a necklace which impressed her).
No comments:
Post a Comment