Thursday, February 01, 2007
Cereal Bars
Tonight while I was making dinner, I discovered I was missing one of the ingredients. Since I had to feed Dylan before dinner was going to be ready, Vic offered to go to the store to pick up what I was missing. Gina and Andrew were busy coloring with the stencils so I left them alone while I fed Dylan in the living room. Once Dylan was finished, I walked into the dining area to discover that the kids were raiding the boxes of Trader Joe's cereal bars that I had bought that evening. There were SEVEN empty wrappers on the table and Andrew had another unopened bar in his hand. Gina's explanation for all of this was that Andrew wanted a blueberry bar. When Andrew wants something, Gina is always willing to help, especially if it means that she will get something too. Needless to say, I will definitely be more careful about putting groceries away and out of reach and Gina has been warned about getting food for herself and Andrew without asking first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment