Tonight I had my last prenatal yoga class. I missed last Monday's class because of my cold so I was really hoping to make it tonight. I picked up the kids early from daycare and got dinner on the table and baths done in record time. Despite the rainy night, the class was very full once again. We discussed breastfeeding at the beginning which was great since I must have missed it at one of the previous classes. It was a good reminder of all the resources available if things don't go completely smoothly in the beginning. Once we started yoga, it felt good to stretch and concentrate on my breathing. I am hoping it will help me get through the C-section more easily than the previous two times. The class ended with a blessing from the rest of the class which left me feeling very relaxed and ready to go through with it on Wednesday. I just hope that feeling lasts for another full day.
I am hoping that the weather clears so that we can go to the park tomorrow morning. The kids were bouncing off the walls when we came home after being cooped up inside all afternoon.
Two more days until Baby number #3...
Monday, November 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment